Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge? Please join MAXTECH STAFFING LLC and take your career to new heights.
Seeking a senior level quality test engineer who would be Involved in requirements analysis, test planning activities, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and execution of all testing required to ensure that the software is of the highest quality. Testing levels may include application integration, system, system/network integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, volume, load and fallback.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for providing the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops and maintains test plans, test environments, test cases, test scripts and/or workflow usage.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
- Prepares and maintains test case documentation which may include alignment to client configurations.
- Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Implements pre-determined improvements to current procedures and reports on success of changes. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Prepare SQA plans for projects according to documented procedure.
- Works with the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures.
- Reviews projects software engineering activity to verify compliance.
- Audits designated software work products to verify compliance.
- Implements collection of software metrics.
- Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Scope and Impact
- Provides guidance or specialized services that directly support or affect results.
- Typically works as a member of a single QA or Process team.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes and focused on internal and/or external customer needs.
- Works independently within defined parameters, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
- Decisions taken are made within guidelines set by others.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements to immediate manager.
- Works under direct supervision, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.
- Tests modules of medium software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
Seeking a strong quality resource who is proficient in both API (back-end) and UI (front-end) ? both manual test and automation creation Proficient in SoapUI/Groovy Proficient in C#/.Net, MS Visual Studio Strong knowledge of Test Complete Strong knowledge of Selenium Strong knowledge of 3rd Party test tools including JUnit, NUnit, MS Test Works well on large teams Can serve as a thought leader on a team Mentor others on technology, tools and automation strategies.
QA Automation Engineer Location: Minneapolis
Sr Java Developer (spring, Maven, Groovy, Agile)Desired skills and responsibilities:
- Excellent in Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Working experience on Jenkins, Maven
- Must have followed Agile/Scrum processes
- Should have followed SDLC process of unit testing, code reviews, functional testing
- TDD is a desired skill; any experience with legacy technologies like flex is also very useful
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes with minimal supervision.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Talking to the product, QA and with all stake holders to ensure smooth delivery.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Provide direct support to Development Manager Efforts as requested.
- Java, spring, and hibernate as critical skills.
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven are also very valuable.
- Also, we are an Agile/Scrum shop. We like to see experience with Scrum.
- We like to see candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to quality though practicing, code reviews, unit testing, functional testing.
- Other skills like TDD are also very helpful.
- We have very collaborative teams so demonstrated experience
Sr Java Developer Location: Bay Area / LA and Texas
Job Requirements (Minimum Requirements):
- Job Duties – 90% Automation coding, 10% functional Testing
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer with Strong automation experience
- Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Object Oriented Programming language (Java and/or C#) – preferably Java
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Source Code Management system (SVN, Git, SourceSafe, etc.) – preferably GiT
- Minimum of 1 year experience with a Software Project Management system (Maven, Ant, MS Visual Studio) – preferably Maven
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with xUnit framework (JUnit and/or TestNG)
- Automation Experience is a MUST – Need to have Selenium WebDriver Experience (No Record and playback)
- Needs to have strong SQL Skills and/or data validation
- Is familiar with BDD and/or Cucumber
- Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels – Requirements gathering, test methodology, execution, release.
- Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable reaching out across teams as needed for clarification, etc. (Candidate will need to represent QA in agile teams)
- Has worked with Rally
- Has worked with Java and/or C++ Applications
Code Snippet is REQUIRED during submission. – CODE snippet needs to show that is object oriented, scalable, and can be used at an enterprise level. We do NOT want simple webpage login code samples.
Automation Tester with Java and Manual testing
Location: NY /NJ and multiple locations
Back end role:
- Experience over 5+ years to draw from your background of:
- 7 + years Java development, using the best of breed libraries such as Spring, Jersey, and Hibernate, following current object-oriented design principals
- SQL/database programming in an enterprise grade database such as MSSQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Competency working on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
Full Stack developer
- Responsibility & Qualification
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from a competitive university
- Solid foundation in Computer Science (algorithms, data structure, software design)
- Experience in web development is mandatory
- Experience with Angular or React a plus
- Great attitude and ability to thrive and learn in a fast-paced startup environment
- Persistent work ethic, creativity to solve problems, and impeccable attention to details
- Experience with AWS a plus
Java Developer (Full stack) + Back end developer Location: Multiple
Web Services tester
- The ideal candidate would be a white box tester with 2+ coding experience in Java
- He/she should have 2+ years of validating and certifying web services using the Soap UI tool with Groovy scripting
- A basic knowledge of Soap UI is insufficient for this position. Expertise needed.
- He/she should have strong database skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Web services testing does not involve UI components so the candidate should be technically strong and be able to envision the test scenarios.
- Ability to lead the team of 1-3 members desirable and produce reports on metrics
- In addition, he/she must be a problem solver capable of triaging issues.
- The tester will be working with requirements that are often ambiguous, high level, and non-technical; an essential trait is that of assertiveness in working with a number of different areas/people to ensure ambiguity of requirements are thoroughly addressed.
Webservices (SOAPUI) Testers
Location:-Los Angeles, Southern,CA , NY,NJ
- Conducts and facilitates sessions to develop and coordinate the requirements, specifications, design, and testing efforts for medium to large projects.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for new features and enhancements; assists in data mapping.
- Updates existing BRDs and RRDs or create new BRDs and RRDs as required
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business processes for improvement or enhancement as needed
- Supports or leads the process of screening, framing and modeling ideas that capture business requirements
- Develops and executes test strategies, plans, scenarios, and tracks resolution to identified defects.
- Recommends promotion of software to production based on satisfactory test results.
- Defines and documents business and IT system processes and workflows. Models AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Defines and develops test plan documentation to support system validation and/or User Acceptance Testing. Conducts gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management.
- Create analytical tools necessary to support Operational analysis.
- Create, run and analyze standing and adhoc reports as required.
- Understands the basic concepts of project management according to PMBOK and Project Management Lifecycle
- Demonstrated understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, MS Project, PwerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint.
- Ability to articulate an appropriate course of action based on reading standard project documentation (charter, work plan)
- Understanding of Medicare and Medicaid lines of business
- Ability to document business analysis deliverables such as requirements, workflow diagrams, and testing documentation
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task skills and prioritized workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Business System Analyst Location: WA, MN, GA, TX, BA
We are looking for a strong Software Engineer with extensive experience in software engineering, passion for quality and proven record of delivering excellent results under challenging schedule to work on one of the largest distributed systems in the world. This position requires a deep interest in software development and knowledge of concepts such as UI design, user experience, experimentation, iterative web development etc.Full stack end to end web developer
- Responsive web design
- .NET programming knowledge will be helpful
- Experience with Azure will be helpful